Collision applet changes
Errata to fix
- Support more langauges -- I could at least add German.
- 15 October 1998
- While there is no change to the code, I discovered Netscape could not
read ResourceBundles (internationalizaton) only because the jar files were
on our IIS server. The JVM finds out which properties files are present by
trying to read them. When IIS can't find a file, it responds with "HTTP/1.1 200 OK"
and then tells you in the HTML content that it couldn't find the page. It should
respond with an "HTTP 404 Not Found." I solved the problem by putting the jar file
itself on an Apache server.
- Version 1.01 7 October 1998
- Netscape can't do internationalization because it gets an error
java.lang.ClassFormatError. Not my fault, but I did figure out I
can try-catch that error so the applet will still run, albeit in English.
- Version 1.0 released 22 September 1998.
- Fixed time slider size. Added Chinese strings in Unicode. Changed
center of mass ball to be smaller and hollow.
- Version 1.0b not released as of 17 August 1998.
- Waiting for Fowler's approval.