- Describe what happened as the balloon was heated.
- Which areas, if any, contracted as they were heated?
- Which areas, if any, expanded as they were heated?
- Did any areas appear not to change? If so, which ones?
- Which of your predictions were correct? Which ones were wrong?
Complete the following questions on a separate sheet of paper:
- How was the teacher's demonstration balloon's behavior different or the
same as your balloon's behavior?
- Based on your observations, how would you use each of the following terms
to explain what happened?
3. Which of these factors above had the greatest effect on the activity of