1. Greeting Message Eddy Jans, November 14th, 1997.
2. Description of Test Detector Platform in Hall A Richard Lindgren, November 15th, 1997.
3. Preliminary Description of Available Electronics Bogdan W~ski, November 15th, 1997.
4. Suggested Investigations with HADRON2 Eddy Jans, November 20th, 1997.
5. Proposed Electronics for HADRON2 Tests Eddy Jans, November 20th, 1997.
6. Suggested Monte Carlo Studies Bill Hersman, November 20th, 1997.
7. Preliminary Photon Calorimeter Test Plan Bogdan W~ski, November 29th, 1997.
8. Proposed PINDA Related Tests Bill Hersman, November 29th, 1997.
9. Update of Hall A Testing Richard Lindgren, December 1st, 1997.
10. ITEP/UVA/JLAB Detector and Hall A Proton Measurements Serguei Koulechov & R.A. Lindgren, Summer 1998.
11. ITEP/UVA/JLBA Neutron/Proton Detector and Anode Current Measurements R.A. Lindgren & Serguei Koulechov, Winter 1999.
12. JLAB Big Bite SRC R.A. Lindgren, V. Nelyubin & J. Ryckebush.
To UVA Physics Home Page.
11/14/97 / Third Arm Home Page / Last Updated March 30, 2000.